This is a Multiple Clouds variant of 3D WP Tag Cloud. It creates multiple instances widget that draws and animates HTML5 canvas based tag clouds. Plugin may rotate 16 types of
Pages, Recent Posts, Blogroll (External Links), Menus, Blog Archives, List of Authors, Current Page/Post Links, Links from a customer’s HTML container, Post Tags, Post Categories,
Portfolio Categories, Portfolio Items, Portfolio Filters, Slider Categories, Slider Items and Accordion.
It supports 90 shapes:
letter A, parabolic ANTENNA, APPLE-1, APPLE-2, AXES, lighthouse BEAM, BALLOON, BALLS, BLACKHOLE, BLOSSOM, BOWTIE, BULB, BUTTERFLY, CANDY, CAPSULE, concentric CIRCLES, CROWN, CUBE,
CYLINDER that starts off horizontal, CYLINDER that starts off vertical, DANCERS, DIAMINITY, DIAMOND, DNA that starts off horizontal, DNA that starts off vertical, DOMES, EARING, EGG,
EGG BOX, EXCAVATOR, Christmas FIR, FISH-1, FISH-2, GLASS, GLOBE of rings, HEART, HEXAGON (bee cell), INFINITY-1, INFINITY-2, INSECT, KNOT, LEMON, LISSAJOUS, LOVE, letter M,
MOBIUS FAN, MONSTER, letter N, letter O, OWLISH, PEARISH, PEG TOP that starts off horizontal, PEG TOP that starts off vertical, PILLOW, PYRAMID (tetrahedron), RING that starts off
horizontal, RING that starts off vertical, RINGS knotwork, ROLLER of rings, RIM, ROUNDABOUT, SANDGLASS, SATURN, SPHERE, SPIRAL, SPRING, SQUARE, STAIRCASE, STAR-1, STAR-2,
STARWARS-1, STARWARS-2, STARWARS-3, STARWARS-4, STOOL, TEARDROP, TIRE, TORUS, TOWER of rings, TRIANGLE, UFO, letter V, letter W, WALL-E’S EYES, WALNUT, WINGS, letter X,
letter Y, YIN YANGISH and letter Z(S).
3D WP Tag Cloud-M requires at least WP 4.8 and possesses following Main Features:
- Allows adding tag clouds via Shortcode.
- Allows showing up to 9 types of content in a widget, activated from a static or a dynamic menu.
- Able to rotate clouds around all three axes.
- Option values are preset and don’t have to be typed but selected.
- Multiple fonts, multiple colors and multiple backgrounds can be applied to the cloud content.
- Full variety of fonts from Google Font Library is available.
- Allows creating clouds of images.
- In case of Recent posts, Pages, Menu, List of Authors and Blogroll (External Links), Current Page/Post Links and Custom HTML container tags may consist of both image and text.
- Gives an option to put images and/or text in the center of the cloud.
- Accepts background images as well.
- The Number of tags in the cloud is adjustable.
- Allows showing number of posts in a category tag and number of posts where a post tag is used.
- Automatically includes WP Links panel for users who started using WP since v 3.5, when Links Manager and blogroll were made hidden by default.
For adding tag clouds outside sidebars via Shortcode:
- Go to ‘Widgets’ page of your WP Admin Panel and open the widget.
- Set the options for your cloud and save that widget instance in ‘Inactive Widgets’.
- A message with a Shortcode for adding the cloud in a page/post will pop up.
- Copy & Paste it where you want it to appear.
- For a later use the Shortcode will be available at the top of that widget instance in ‘WIDGET OPTIONS’ section.