Boost Your WordPress SEO Traffic
Optimize your post titles and descriptions for better click through rates
Imagine if you could get 25% more clicks from your existing Google SEO rankings? By running SEO experiments to improve your articles’ headlines, title tags and meta descriptions to be more compulsive, adding a call to action or simply better target your keywords you can significantly increase traffic from your existing search engine rankings.
A/B Rankings will help you test new variations of your site’s titles, layout and content in order to optimize your Google SERP snippet, making your blog or website site look more valuable to the searcher and increasing your organic SEO click through rates (CTR).
A/B Rankings SEO Plugin
A/B Rankings is a standalone SEO tool that integrates with all CMS including WordPress. You must have an A/B Rankings account in order to take advantage of this plugin. Click here to create your FREE account.
How to start SEO split testing
- Install this plugin
- Sign up at A/B Rankings
- Connect your Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) account so we can track changes in your SEO ranks
- Create a new test on abrankings.com and the SEO test’s changes will be deployed instantly to your WordPress site
Changes made to your site will be visible to all users immediately, so from the very first crawl of your test page Google will see your changes and we will start tracking their impact on your SEO positions.
Test new content ideas, widgets and copy
How would your pages perform if you were to update old content, or add an extra 500 words of copy to cover new SEO keywords?
Before you start an expensive content creation campaign, why not test the impact of changes to your site’s SEO performance by updating your pages and monitoring the impact on your traffic and revenue?
You might also want to test:
- Adding additional content to pages to increase keyword coverage and long tail SEO rankings
- Adding schema.org JSON-LD structured data to a page for featured snippets in Google’s SERPs
- Altering keyword anchors on internal links to improve a major page’s SEO positions and traffic
- Adding a linked table of contents to an in-depth guide to optimize for inline sitelinks in Google’s search engine result pages
- Adding boilerplate SEO copy to pages to see if you can increase ranking keyword combinations on Google
or anything else you can think of!
A/B Rankings is an advanced SEO testing tool. No other WordPress SEO plugin or WordPress title or meta description optimization tool offers the ability to measure the increase in traffic due to your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.