You can easily add e-forms in Gutenberg editor as a Gutenberg block and preview them before you publish your content.
Multiple eForms can be added on the same page using Gutenberg editor.
How to publish your form inline, pop-up or as a feedback button
WORDPRESS FORM BUILDER PLUGIN
Use AbcSubmit to create and publish any kind of online eForms on WordPress. Whether you need inline forms, floating button to open forms or popup forms you can use AbcSubmit.
It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
Collect your form data in a database and manage everything from one place.
Sell your products online using AbcSubmit E-Commerce solutions. Add an entire page with a product catalog on your WordPress website.
We believe that you don`t need a developer to create forms for WordPress and we built AbcSubmit drag and drop form builder for WordPress to make the difference when you need online forms for your websites.
AbcSubmit allows you to create beautiful contact forms, MailChimp sign up forms, subscribe forms, feedback forms, inquiry forms, resume upload forms, calculated field forms, request a quote forms, reservation forms, order forms, questionnaire forms, calendar forms, booking forms subscription forms, payment forms, PayPal forms, survey forms, job application forms, newsletter subscription form or create any other types of forms for your site in minutes using our free WordPress form builder with PayPal!
Our pre-built form templates, form workflow, email notifications, and form approvals make AbcSubmit one of the best WordPress fillable form plugins on the market.
AbcSubmit is a 100% mobile responsive form builder solution, so your forms will always look great on all devices.
AbcSubmit forms are also highly optimized for web and server performance because we understand the importance of speed when it comes to online presence and conversion.
Contact support using our contact form Contact Support or just write to us using live chat support
WHERE YOU CAN USE OUR FORMS
The AbcSubmit form plugin allows integration with the following editors / page builders:
- publish forms on Elementor Page Builder – you can add any type of form embed on Elementor using our embed code options(popup forms, publish form as a floating button, on exit intent popup forms, after a period of time popup form, on page load popup form, etc).
- add forms in Gutenberg editor – you can add forms directly from the Gutenberg editor using our plugin.
- publish your forms on Page Builder by SiteOrigin – all our embed codes can be published on your page or you can use AbcSubmit shortcodes.
- publish your forms as a lightbox on Beaver Builder – popup forms, feedback button forms and inline forms available for Beaver Builder.
- publish any type of form on Live Composer – popup forms, feedback button forms and inline forms available for Beaver Builder.
- popup forms and inline forms for Nimble Page Builder.
- publish your forms on Divi Visual Page Builder – all the embed options you cna find in our Publish section.
FREE CONTACT FORM BUILDER
First created in 2018, see why AbcSubmit is perfect for your websites.
We were tired to see so many limitations to a form builder plugin. That’s why we built AbcSubmit form creator to adapt for any requirements and allow you to create custom contact forms in the way you want. By using our easy to use form maker for WordPress, you can easily add custom form fields, rearrange them, and basically create a complete contact form with instant notifications, approval workflows, approval email notification, and custom workflow scenarios to automate your business flows.
FREE FORM TEMPLATES
Whether you’re looking to create a simple contact form, request a quote form, t-shirt order form, PayPal donation form, payment order form, registration form, a job application for or a subscription form, we have a form template for you.
Not all the time our templates fit for your website. In this case, you can change existing form templates using drag and drop or you can create from scratch your desired form using your own design requirements.
RESPONSIVE FORM DESIGN
AbcSubmit forms are responsive and mobile-friendly. By default, your form fields will adapt to any device screen and with the help of our auto fit mechanism, your forms will look great on any device.
AbcSubmit use of native form elements will provide a great user experience on any device.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ABCSUBMIT PLUGIN
You can create signature forms using our eSignature form element and enable your users to sign before submitting your forms.
Custom form design is available for your stunning website. Just draw your fields and match your form design with your website.
Reservations forms for your websites using advanced approval notifications and online payments.
Booking calendar for your business is available using our booking calendar. Set available days and hours for your business, add payment rates, enable payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, Cash On Delivery and so on.
Convert forms to PDF file, available when you want to save your eForm or your form entries as a PDF and you can even attach the PDF to your email notifications.
You can create advanced form workflows on WordPress by creating a workflow diagram and set your custom rules for notifications and approvals.
Create surveys and collect user feedback for your products or services.
Enable your users to upload a single file or multiple files using our file upload form field.
Free WordPress form plugin with conditional logic which will help you to create advanced rules for your form fields and field calculations.
Create as many form pages as you want using our multi-page form plugin for WordPress.
You can create popup sign up forms for your websites using our free plan.
ALL THE FIELDS YOU NEED
- Short text
- Long text
- Radio – Single choice
- Checkbox – Multiple choices
- Upload File
- Website URL
- Photo camera
- Star rating
- Repeatable List – allows you add and complete multiple times the same list of fields.
- Shopping cart
- Likert scale
- Net promoter score
- terms of services
- Social media
- Code field – allows you to code custom form fields and interact with a data collection or any form element.
FORM BUILDER FEATURES
- Data encryption
- API based web app
- Customize every form element
- Accept payments online
- Create responsive forms
- Email notifications
- Email approvals
- Accept submissions from your forms
- Create reports based on your submissions
- Upload files
- Ready to use form templates
- Conditional logic for our fields
- Sell products online using our free form templates
- Use google map for WordPress pages
- Multi-user management
- Workflows for your forms
- Shopping cart field
- Fields validation
- Show forms based on location
- Multi-page eForms
- Payment processors
- Product field
- File storage
- Workflows management widget
- 35+ form fields
- Spam protection
FORM BUILDER INTEGRATIONS
- PayPal Payments – Create order forms to easily collect payments, donations, or online orders using PayPal Checkout.
- Stripe Payments – Easily collect credit card payments, donations, and online orders with Stripe Checkout.
- Square Payments – Enable Square payment processor on your online forms in seconds.
- Braintree Payments – Braintree checkout will help you to accept credit card payments and PayPal checkout payments.
- BitPay Payments – You can accept payments in crypto-currencies.
- COD – Accept cash on delivery payments.
- Google Sheet – Wire your forms with google sheets and store your submission in your own table.
- Zapier – Wire your forms with 1000+ Zapier apps.
- MailChimp – Send your contacts to MailChimp and send beautiful newsletters.
- Slack – Send entries to a Slack channel or direct message.
- Jira – Create and update Jira issues.
- Trello – Create and update Trello cards.
- Zendesk – Create tickets, companies and users on Zendesk using your form responses.
- Google Drive – Save your form submitted files inside your Google Drive folders.
- Dropbox – Send all your submitted files to your Dropbox account.
- ClickSend – Send SMS notifications/scheduled SMS notifications to yourself or any phone numbers available in your form responses.
- ActiveCampaign – Create or update contacts, add contacts to automations, add a note to a contact or create deals when your forms are submitted.
- HubSpot CRM – Create or update contacts in your HubSpot CRM account.
- Webhooks – Send custom webhooks to your API or website on a new form submission.
HOW TO BUILD E-FORMS
Some of the following videos can help you to create your desired e-forms.
Don’t hesitate to contact us using our live chat for any information you may need.
How to add an exit intent form on your page?
How to embed a MailChimp pop up form on WordPress?
How to connect your WordPress forms with your Slack channel or direct message?