The AccessibleWP Toolbar provides a menu with a set of options that help make your site accessible to its users.
- Keyboard Navigation – allow navigate through keyboard and enhance keyboard functionality.
- Disable Animation – allow the user to disable CSS3 animations.
- Dark Contrast – let the user change site colors to colors with dark contrast (also let you choose the colors).
- Monochrome – let the user change site colors to grayscale colors.
- Change Font Size – allow the user increase or decrease the font size on your website.
- Readable Font – let the user change the font-family to more readable font (also let you choose which font is the readable font).
- Mark Titles – allow the user to mark the titles on your site.
- Mark Links – allow the user to mark the links on your site.
- Links Underline – allow the user to mark all links with underline.
This plugin is provided by Amit Moreno and the team of Code n’ Roll to help make the internet more accessible for people with disabilities. please aware that the plugin authors is not responsible to the user or to any third party for any direct or indirect damage of any kind from any use of this plugin.