This plugin makes it easy to create a drop down list of years. This plugin is compatible with Advanced Custom Fields 4 and 5.
A few example use cases:
- Selecting credit card expiry
- Setting a minimum age (18, 21)
- Choose year graduated (option for user to choose Current)
- Selecting a decade
- And many more!
This plugin has a wide range of options to give you a range of possibilities of creating a year dropdown.
- Set the date range relative to number of years before (or after) the current year (i.e. – from current year to 5 years in the future).
- Set the date range between exactly 2 years (i.e. – from 1900 – 2016)
- Set the incremental step between the range (5 years, 10 years)
- Order dates in chronological or reverse chronological order
- Allow the user to set the year as “Current” (or any variation of the term)