The simple advertising tool that allows you to publish and manage advertising blocks in posts and sidebars using shortcodes and widgets. You can define ad blocks containing custom html or ads from Google AdSense, Amazon banners, etc.
Docs & Support
You can find Docs and more detailed information about Ad Blocks on wp-aptools.com. If you were unable to find the answer to your question in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
- Shortcode [adblock name=”your_adblock_name”] for inserting your blocks in any posts
- Gutenberg or classic editor mode for editing ad blocks content
- Auto posting: add Ad Blocks to all posts of selected types (post, page, or any custom public type) automatically
- Widget for publishing Ad Blocks in any widget area
- Hooks for customization (developers)
Available in Addons
- Load advertising blocks content on pages via ajax for better SEO
- Scheduling advertising by week days, start/end dates, time spans, excluded dates
- Auto posting with include/exclude rules based on target post taxonomies
- anything else on request