Colorize the admin bar to match your site style. Also handy for creating a visual distinction between different environments such as DEV, QA, UAT, PROD.
In your WordPress dashboard, hover the Appearance menu and you will find a new item named Admin Bar; click to manage your color settings.
- Add: orange and purple color scheme defaults.
- Add: FAQs regarding Gutenberg support.
- Enhance: set initial style to match core style.
- Enhance: rework script/style enqueuing.
- Enhance: added comments for clarity.
- Remove: enqueue pre inline styles; no longer necessary.
- Fix: Reorder preset scheme colors from RYGB to RYBG.
- Fix: Update label/ID prefixes since plugin was renamed for public use.
- Fix: Update text domain to reflect new plugin name.
- Initial creation.