Injecting ads inside the bbPress generated pages has never been so easy!
of each page and between topic and reply lists.
Interleaving ads between replies if the best way to monetize your forum.
Adding custom messages on page footer, you can easily invite user to sign up to
participate the discussion. Or, using a shortcode, display a sign up/sign in box
(there are plugins that provide those kind of forms).
And why not briefing the forum rules just before the new topic or new reply forms?
- before and after the single forum page where all topics are listed
- before and after the single topic page where all replies are listed
- before the new topic and the new reply form (pretty useful to give evidence to your forum rules)
- between the topics and the replies blocks (perfect to inject advertisement)
- just before and after the single reply text (maybe not very useful)
In test mode the administrator can surf the forum and find out all injection areas and
then configure them from the setting panel. Cannot be easier than that.
and PHP which makes it easy to edit and check the code. There is even the autocompletion
for some tags!
Tips and tricks can be found on the [http://www.satollo.net/plugins/ads-bbpress](Ads for bbPress page).
For ideas and support use the https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/ads-bbpress. It’s a free
plugin made in spare time, be patience.
A designer available, for free, to create a logo for this plugin to be used in this page?
And maybe the top banner?
Contribution to the admin side translation https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/ads-bbpress
(will be downloaded automatically by WordPress, great feature!).