The advanced 301 and 302 redirect plugin will help you redirect 404 error pages into different pages using 301 redirects (permanently redirect).
This is also a great tool for people doing affiliate as you will be able to create custom links and redirect them with 302 redirect (temporary redirect), you will be able to organize the redirects by folder and you will also get redirects count for each link you create.
By using our free 301 and 302 redirects plugin on your website you will be able keep your website more organized, you will be able to avoid 404 errors and make your site much better in terms of SEO.
Advanced 301/302 Redirect Features
- You will be able to create 301 redirects (permanent redirects)
- You will be able to create 302 redirects (temporary redirects)
- You will be able to organize your redirects by folders and subjects
- You will be able to keep count on the amount of redirects for each redirect you create (great for affiliates)
- In case of affiliate link you will be able to add advertising platform name to make your redirects more organized
- You will be able to select redirect query like exact match or contain request redirect
About the author & license
This plugin was brought to you for free by YYDevelopment under GPLv2 license.
The plugin is 100% free and we intend to keep it that way in the future as well. You are free to use this plugin and all our other free wordpress plugins for your projects, your client’s projects or for anything else you need.
If this plugin was helpful for you please share it online and if you get a chance to give it a positive review we will appreciate that.
If have any problems or questions regarding our 301/302 redirect plugin submit a ticket and we will be happy to help.