Gutenberg is good, and with PublishPress Blocks, it’s great! PublishPress Blocks has everything you need to build professional websites with WordPress. The blocks include layout options, sliders, buttons, icons, image galleries, maps, tabs, testimonials, accordions, and much more.
4 Powerful features in PublishPress Blocks
- Over 20 extra blocks: The new blocks include accordions, galleries, sliders, tabs, maps, tables, recent posts, and more.
- Permissions for blocks: You can control who can use each block, including default WordPress blocks.
- Custom CSS for blocks: You can add your own custom, reusable CSS styles for your blocks.
- Block layout options: Choose from dozens of layouts. Each one is customizable for desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
Feature #1. Extra Blocks
PublishPress Blocks has everything you need to build professional websites with WordPress. Here’s an introduction to the blocks available with the PublishPress Blocks plugin:
- Accordion block: demo.
- Button block: demo.
- Icon block: demo.
- Image block: demo.
- List block: demo.
- Table block: demo.
- Tabs block: demo.
- Video block: demo.
- Columns Manager block: demo.
- Contact Form block: demo.
- Count Up block: demo.
- Gallery block: demo.
- Images Slider block: demo.
- Info Box block: demo.
- Login / Register Form block: demo.
- Google Maps block: demo.
- Newsletter block: demo.
- Content Display block: demo.
- Search bar block: demo.
- Social Links block: demo.
- Summary block: demo.
- Testimonial block: demo.
- WooCommerce block: demo.
Feature #2. Permissions for Blocks
PublishPress Blocks allows you to enable or disable blocks for some users. For example, you can disable the “Classic” block if you don’t want users to rely on the old WordPress editor.
Using the PublishPress Blocks plugin, you can create editor profiles for different users and user roles. You can select which blocks in the Blocks list will be available to each profile.
Feature #3. Custom CSS Styles for Blocks
You create custom, reusable CSS styles and making them available to end users. Name the style, and let the content editors use it when they need it. This is a very useful feature that empowers your users to add pre-defined CSS styles to any block.
Feature #4. Block Layout Options
PublishPress Blocks allows you to create flexible and beautiful layouts. You get 24 layout options with different options for desktop, tablet and mobile devices. You can create these layouts with Columns Manager block. This Columns Manager block is based on the default Columns block in Gutenberg. This new version of the block has many extra features including extra layout options, padding, margins and much more.
Join PublishPress and get the Pro plugins
The Pro versions of the PublishPress plugins are well worth your investment. The Pro versions have extra features and faster support. Click here to join PublishPress.
Join PublishPress and you’ll get access to these 6 Pro plugins:
- PublishPress Authors Pro allows you to add multiple authors and guest authors to WordPress posts.
- PublishPress Capabilities Pro is the plugin to manage your WordPress user roles, permissions, and capabilities.
- PublishPress Checklists Pro enables you to define tasks that must be completed before content is published.
- PublishPress Permissions Pro is the plugin for advanced WordPress permissions.
- PublishPress Pro is the plugin for managing and scheduling WordPress content.
- PublishPress Revisions Pro allows you to update your published pages with teamwork and precision.
Together, these plugins are a suite of powerful publishing tools for WordPress. If you need to create a professional workflow in WordPress, with moderation, revisions, permissions and more… then you should try PublishPress.
Before leaving a review >> Feel free to ask questions here in the support section, we reply to every question! We also have a support page for feature requests.
PHP 5.6+, 7, 7.1, 7.2 & 7.3 recommended for better performance, WordPress 5.0+