Show noCaptcha or invisible captcha in Comment Form (after Comment textarea before submit button), Contact Form 7, bbPress, BuddyPress, woocommerce, Login, Register, Lost Password, Reset Password. Also can implement in any other form easily.
- Allow multiple captcha in same page.
- Allow conditional login captcha (you can set after how many failed login attempts login captcha will show)
Show noCaptcha on
- Comment Form (after Comment textarea before submit button)
- Multisite User Signup
- Lost Password
- Reset Password
- Contact Form 7
- FEP Contact Form
- bbPress New topic
- bbPress reply to topic
- BuddyPress register
- You can select which version of reCaptcha will be used (v2 I’m not robot checkbox, v2 invisible or v3)
- Language can be changed
- Error message can be changed
- For v2 I’m not robot: Theme, Size can be changed.
- For v2 Invisible: Theme, badge location can be changed.
- For v3: Score and when to load script can be changed
- Option to show/hide captcha for logged in users
- If you set “Show login Captcha after how many failed attempts” to more than 0(zero) then user hash from ip address will be stored in database. After successful login, hash of that ip address will be deleted.