Advaced Product Fields allows you to add custom form fields to your WooCommerce product pages. Whether you want to create a pizza configurator or simply add extra options, this plugin has got you covered!
The backend looks & works similar to ACF, so you are familiar with setting up the options without a hassle.
- Intuitive and beautiful backend builder which looks like Advanced Custom Fields.
- 9 different form elements to choose from
- Text field – Normal text field
- Text area – For multi-line text
- Email – To accept only email addresses
- URL – To accept only links (URLs)
- Number – To accept numbers (both decimal or whole numbers)
- Select (drop-down) – To select one option from a list
- Checkboxes – To choose one or more options
- Radio buttons – To select one option from multiple options
- True/false – A “yes/no” checkbox
- Conditional logic (show/hide fields based on other fields)
- Dynamic product price: Change the price depending on field value(s)
- Works with your WooCommerce tax settings
- Optimized for speed and faster than other plugins in this genre
- Visibility options: decide on which product(s) to show your fields
- Works with both simple & variable products and also supports variable products over ajax.
- Frontend already translated in English, French, German, Spannish, Dutch.
- Translation-ready for other languages.
- WooCommerce 3.4.0 or higher
- WordPress 4.7 or higher
- PHP 5.6 or higher
Limitations of the free version
Our free version is great for small stores or stores that don’t need to add many (complex) options to their products.
There are two main drawbacks of the free version that you should be aware about:
- The free version does not integrate with 3rd party plugins such as WooCommerce Subscriptions or a multi-currency plugin.
- The free version does not work with themes using Ajax for their product “add to cart”.
If you need those aspects, you may need our premium version. You can read ahead what’s included with premium.
Everything from the free version, plus:
- More field types:
- File upload – allowing your customers to upload (multiple) files.
- Image swatches – multi and single choice options with images.
- Color swatches – multi and single color options.
- Text swatches – text options.
- Date – to add a calendar picker.
- Content fields to add content (no form inputs):
- Paragraph – so you can add content and shortcodes to your product page.
- Image – to add images.
- Section – to group fields in a section.
- Support for themes using “ajax add to cart” technology.
- The product image on the frontend can be changed when different options are selected.
- Set a minimum/maximum allowed number of selections on multi-select fields.
- More pricing options: formula-based pricing, quantity-based pricing, percentage-based pricing, value-based pricing, and character length pricing.
- You can also give discounts (negative pricing) on options.
- Quantity-based fields: repeat fields if your visitors change product quantity.
- Works with page/product builders like Elementor, Oxygen, and Divi.
- Variable builder for more complex pricing possibilities.
- More options to attach one field group to multiple products at once (via product name, variation or category).
- Support for multilingual stores through WPML or Polylang.
- Works with your WooCommerce tax settings.
- Support for multi-currency stores via the WOOCS plugin.
- More integrations with other plugins (such as WooCommerce Subscriptions) & popular themes. See here.
- More options for text fields: min. and max. length, or HTML validation (regex pattern).
- Actions & filters so you can extend the plugin with additional features.
- HTML output allowing you to more easily style certain aspects with CSS.
- And more..!
Find out more about the pro version here