Advanced Text Widget is a text widget that allows you to execute raw PHP code and specify on which pages it should be displayed. It comes with 10 default visibility conditions. You can edit and/or add your own visibility conditions as well. Conditions support arguments which could be strings and/or arrays.
- 10 Default widget visibility conditions with over 20 application possibilities.
- Add unlimited custom conditions.
- “Advanced Text” widget with raw PHP support and shortcodes execution.
- Apply visibility conditions to ANY widget.
- Add custom CSS IDs/Classes to ANY widget.
- Import/Export your visibility conditions to re-use on other sites.
- Author: Max Chirkov
- Author URI: http://simplerealtytheme.com
- Copyright: Released under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE