Due to the Terms & Conditions Connector of IT-Recht Kanzlei, the legal texts needn’t be transferred from the clients’ portal to your website by yourself.
Create the judicial pages as empty pages in WordPress and set up the connection to the clients’ portal of IT-Recht Kanzlei. From now on, your judicial pages are always up to date, as amendments of the legal texts in the clients’ portal are immediately transferred to WordPress.
To use this plugin, you need an access to the clients’ portal of “IT-Recht Kanzlei München”. You are no client yet? On the website of “IT-Recht Kanzlei München”, you can find all protection packages.
- Automatic transfer of legal texts from “IT-Recht Kanzlei München” to your WordPress-installation
- Automatic update of legal texts in WordPress in case of amendments in the clients’ portal
- Suitable for both WordPress websites/blogs and WordPress shops, irrespective of your shop system
- Appends selected legal texts as PDF to the WooCommerce-Email “New Order”
- Simple connection to the clients’ portal of “IT-Recht Kanzlei München” via API-Token and URL
- Use the shortcodes [agb_terms], [agb_privacy], [agb_revocation], [agb_imprint] to output the legal text e.g. in a page builder element.
- Supports foreign / foreign language legal texts
- Always up-to-date and dunning-proof legal texts for your WordPress
- Automatic updates via Terms & Conditions Connector
- Self-evident: legal liability (As other legal offices, “IT-Recht Kanzlei” bears liability for the dunning-proof legal texts in the context of legal provisions in force)
- Full flexibility: As necessary, the terms and conditions Connector is cancelable at the end of a month any time
- Fair: monthly payment (No annual fee ahead)
You can find technical support for this plugin in the wordpress.org forum.
Please read the FAQ (frequently asked questions) first and make sure you have installed the newest version of the plugin before contacting us.
If you have questions concerning the legal texts, please contact “IT-Recht Kanzlei München” directly via +49 89 13014330 or email@example.com.
Made by Inpsyde · We love WordPress