If you already know about the word SEO then you probably know about such webmasters tools like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. These tools help us to rank well in search engines just by getting a copy of our blog sitemap there in webmaster central. Doing this, the robots of these biggest search engines sit in our blog database and whenever a new is published there in our blogs these robots knock the search engines about the new posts and get our posts indexed.
This is very Simple but Powerful All in One Webmaster Tool for All WordPress Users. It adds your requested meta tags into header and java script code to footer of your blog. This plugin allows you to easily integrate them with your blog. It has option to add Google, Bing, Alexa, Blog Catalog, Yahoo’s Webmaster and Analytics code (meat tags). Single click sitemap submission to Google and Bing. In addition to that it has option to add tracking code for Clicky, Quantcast, Compete.com, SiteMeter.com analytics!! Site-Verification-Option, Google XML sitemap submission. There are more to come in next releases.
Bug Reports and Contribution
Bug reports for All in One Webmaster are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum and issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- Brand new dedicated plugin menu
- Facebook page insights, admin insights, app insights options
- Google Authorship Options
- Google Tag Manager Integration (New in v10.1)
- Header / Footer Section
- Misc Options – Add Global Site Favicon Option
- Now no need to install more plugins. You can just copy the code of any services in a textarea. No more things to do.
- NEW: Updates the Asynchronous Tracking snippet to the latest version provided by Google
- Warning/Success/Failure messages on sitemap submission
Analytics Option for
- Google Analytics – Universal Analytics
Webmaster Option for
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Yandex Search Engine (New)
- Pinterest Webmaster (New)
- Alexa Ranks
- Facebook Insights
- Google Tag manager