Trying to find out how to add Google Analytics to WordPress or where to put the Google Analytics code? Beehive adds a customizable Google Analytics dashboard to WordPress so you can track user behavior right from both single and Multisite WordPress installations.
Fill your WordPress dashboard with valuable visitor data with just a click. Install, connect and create dashboards for your users.
Add Analytics Information Reports Including:
- Analytics Overview – Users and Page Views for the current day, yesterday, 7 days, 30 days, 90 days or year.
- Session Report – Number of interactions with your website that take place within a given time frame.
- User Report – The total number of users for the requested time period.
- Pageview Report – Lets you know when a page containing your tracking code is visited.
- Pages/Sessions Report – Average number of pages visited on your website per session.
- Average Time on Page Report – See how long visitors stay on your site.
- Bounce Rate Report – Lean how many people leave after just visiting one page on your website.
- Top Countries Report – See what part of the world your visitors are coming from.
- Most Visited Page Report – Know what pages are being visited and how long your guests are staying
- Trends Report – Watch for trends and improve content based on user behavior
- Referrals Report – See where most of your traffic is coming from so you can focus your efforts
- Medium Report – Get an idea if your traffic is direct, email, referrals, social or organic
- Search Engines Report – Know what browsers your users are visiting from so you can perform better tests for your site.
- Social Networks – Learn what social networks push the most traffic back to your site.
Learn The Ropes With These Hands-On Beehive Analytics Tutorials
Add the Best in Google Analytics
Originally released premium-only in 2009, Beehive has consistently ranked in the top 10 WPMU DEV premium plugins for total downloads and active installs. To celebrate 10-years of analytics we are making one of the best Google Analytics WordPress Plugins on the market free for everyone. Give website analytics free to all your clients!
Beehive Quick and Easy Setup for Smart Data-Driven Decisions
Set up with Beehive is as easy as connecting your Google profile and verifying your site. No more hunting through code files or manually adding tracking links. Beehive makes it easy to get valuable statistics for bloggers, small business websites, eCommerce sites, enterprise networks and more.
Google Tag Manager Integration
With Beehive’s integrated Google Tag Manager feature, you can easily activate the feature on your site and start tracking and managing your tags using the Tag Manager interface.
Includes Display Advertising
Googles Display Advertising is built right into Beehive. Google Display Advertising lets you add additional tracking options like Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and upgraded demographic and interest reports with just a click.
Security, GDPR and Tracking Privacy
Beehive takes your user’s privacy seriously. Toggle IP Anonymization to anonymize your visitor IPs, stop demographic reports, protect user IDs and more.
Roles and Capabilities Manager
Customize your reports based on user role with a click. Beehive lets you set capabilities and hide traffic data based on user permissions. Set what users have access to report customization settings.
The Easiest Analytics for Multisite Networks
Activate analytics for every site across an entire Multisite network with one tracking code. Pick and choose what sites have access. Beehive grabs all the information and makes user tracking, statistics reporting, and site management simple.
The Information You Need in One Place
Beehive puts your Google Analytics overview, stats, and graphs right in your WordPress dashboard. Save time and get a better picture of the most important content on your sites.
If you’re running a business website or eCommerce store Beehive provides information you need to convert more leads into sales and increase your bottom line.
It’s a one of a kind WordPress analytics dashboard plugin that makes it easier to grow the traffic on your site, for free!
Beehive is built with ease-of-use in mind: it makes WordPress analytics easier to set up and manage. Connect with just one click. If you’re looking to fully optimize your WordPress sites, you should get a WPMU DEV Membership.
Our Membership gives you access to Beehive and our entire superhero suite of tools including Smush Pro image optimization, Hummingbird Pro for speed and performance, Defender security, all our premium WordPress plugins, and 24/7 WordPress support.
Take the next step with a WPMU DEV Membership.
What Do Other Companies Say About Beehive?
Easy to set up and lets you track an entire site including admin pages and subdomains. The graphs and stats make it easy to track the visits, bounce rate, sessions, and referrers of your pages and posts. – WPLeaders
A Note From Beehive
Hey! This is Beehive, your trusted analytics dashboard and reporting for WordPress. I’m part of the WPMU DEV team, a superhero-suite of WordPress plugins, services, and support. Here are some of our other free plugins:
- Smush – Image Compression and Optimization
- Forminator – Form, Quiz, Poll and Survey Builder
- Hummingbird – Page Speed Optimization
- Hustle – Pop-ups, Slide-ins and Email Opt-ins
- Defender – Security, Monitoring and Hack Protection
- SmartCrawl – SEO Checker, Analyzer, and Optimizer
And if you need ALL our Pro plugins, services, AND 24/7 WordPress support, get WPMU DEV membership! You can try it free for 7 days: wpmudev.com
My superhero friends run the WPMU DEV Blog, your source for the very best WordPress tutorials. If you need to be in the know about WordPress, check it out.
Thanks for looking at Beehive, and I look forward to helping you grow your site with the very best analytics and statistics.
Enjoy, The Beehive
WPMU DEV is a premium supplier of quality WordPress plugins, services and support. Join us here:
Don’t forget to stay up to date on everything WordPress from the Internet’s number one resource:
WPMU DEV Blog
Hey, one more thing… we hope you enjoy our free offerings as much as we’ve loved making them for you!