Bruce Clay SEO WP™ puts powerful needed features right into the hands of the writers creating content in WordPress. It is fully compatible with the Yoast SEO plugin, as well.
What makes this plugin unique: It enriches your publishing workspace with SEO insights based on real-time search results and analytics data. In other words, you can see real-world insights while you work in WordPress. Integrations with SEOToolSet®, Google Search Console and Google Analytics make this possible.
The Bruce Clay SEO plugin works like software as a service (SaaS). Rather than a hard-coded checklist approach to optimizing a post or page, this plugin has a live connection with the SEOToolSet software. It analyzes your keywords and competition in real time.
You see on-page recommendations that are customized per keyword. So your page can better compete for visibility in the search engines.
In the WordPress editor, you can:
- Enter more than one focus keyword per page.
- Analyze the top-ranked competitors without leaving WordPress.
- See customized recommendations for keyword usage and content length.
- Highlight keywords to easily see how well they are distributed through the content.
- Check the readability level of a page and compare it to keyword competitors.
In the Bruce Clay SEO dashboard, you can:
- See which are the top-performing pages and authors on the site.
- View analytics data such as number of search impressions and click-throughs.
- Identify problems with mobile performance.
- Be alerted to duplicate content on the site.
- Know how much content the site has for each keyword.
- See how each page is performing, using integrated Google Analytics data.
- View top-performing posts per author, measured by visitors.
Compatibility with Yoast: Bruce Clay SEO is fully compatible with the Yoast SEO plugins. If Yoast is active on the site, then the plugin uses the title tags, meta descriptions, and canonical and meta-robots directives from Yoast and disables those features within Bruce Clay SEO in order to avoid any conflict.
If Yoast is not being used, additional tabs let you enter meta tags and search directives for the page right in the WordPress editor.
Subscription Cost: Monthly subscription is $24.95/month per domain and includes all the plugin features plus use of the SEOToolSet for additional tools and reports. Try the plugin free for the first 7 days. You can cancel anytime.
To view a demo video, visit our Bruce Clay SEO for WordPress page