Easily and quickly create a stylish, responsive restaurant menu for your site, and also set up a restaurant menu ordering system within minutes. With the easy-to-use menu builder, and the included layout and customization options, you’ll have your menu set up in no time.
Includes Gutenberg restaurant menu block! You can also use the handy restaurant menu shortcode.
- Unlimited restaurant menus and menu items
- Food ordering during admin-defined hours, using a sidescreen cart
- Responsive restaurant menu layout that looks great on mobile and all devices
- Add your menu to any page via the included Gutenberg block or shortcode
- Add unique photos and prices to each food or drink menu item
- Optional sidebar to display your restaurant menu sections
- Support for Schema.org menu URL when using Business Profile
This plugin is very user friendly and comes with a full guided setup (walkthrough). When you activate the plugin, the setup will run and help you create your first restaurant menu!
The plugin comes with the ability to create separate restaurant menu sections. This allows you to divide a menu into multiple parts, making it more clear for your customers. You can even include a note for a section (e.g. “All items in this section come with salad or fries.”). Some examples of menu sections you can create are:
- Main Course
- Dessert Menu
- Kid’s Menu
- Gluten Free Menu
- Weekly Specials
You can also accept orders through your website. Visitors can add menu items to their cart, put in their contact information, and then send the order to your restaurant. Restaurant owners receive a customizable order notification that contains all of the order information by default. Everything you need to set up your own restaurant menu ordering system!
In addition to this, you can also create completely separate and customizable restaurant menus. This feature can be used for several different purposes including individual menus for different meals, but also separate menus for drinks or snacks. It even works great if your restaurant is split up into different areas (e.g. a dining hall, a cafe, a bistro, etc.). Some examples of individual restaurant menus you can create are:
- Breakfast Menu
- Brunch Menu
- Lunch Menu
- Dinner Menu
- Wine Menu
- Drink Menu
- Snack Menu
- Cafe Menu
- Specialty Menu
- The possibilities are endless!
More Restaurant Menu Features
Our customizable restaurant menu and ordering plugin comes with several additional features that will help ensure you’re able to set it up not only easily, but with all the options you need. It will also allow you to deliver the best and easiest drink and food menu experience for your visitors. These features include:
- Extra Gutenberg blocks to display individual restaurant menu sections or items on a page (instead of just a whole menu)
- A new sidebar that you can add to your menu to display a list of all the menu sections
- Widgets to display quick restaurant menu items in your sidebar or footer
- Ability to add multiple prices for a single item
- Advanced restaurant menu template system for further layout customization
- Simple restaurant menu compatibility with WPML for multi-language sites
- Add a footer to each drink or food menu for legal disclaimers or other notes
- Display reviews for menu items (requires the premium version of the Five Star Restaurant Reviews plugin)
- Add a submit review form to menu items (requires the premium version of the Five Star Restaurant Reviews plugin)
Premium Restaurant Menu
With the premium version of our restaurant menu plugin, you can extend the functionality of your menu to offer your customers the best possible experience.
New restaurant menu ordering feature!
We’ve just added in a new feature that lets people create food orders directly from your menu. With this option enabled, an “Add to Cart” button will appear on each menu item, which will let you add as many items as you want to your cart and then place the order. This then gets created as an order in the plugin admin panel.
You can change the status of the order and your customers can view the status right there on your menu page, via an intuitive order progress bar.
There are options to customize the restaurant menu ordering experience by setting specific hours when the ordering should be available as well as advanced features that let you add customization options to each menu item (e.g. “Add bacon”, “Upgrade to onion rings”, etc.). There is also an array of styling options to modify the colors of the ordering elements, including the buttons, the cart and the progress bar.
Premium features include:
- Two new modern and responsive restaurant menu layouts
- Advanced restaurant menu ordering cart functionality: menu item add-ons, accept payments and show order progress
- Custom menu fields to add any extra info you want to your restaurant menu items
- Sorting and filtering to let your customers find the exact meal or item they’re looking for
- Comprehensive icons to indicate dietary and ethical requirements, including organic, gluten-free, kosher, halal and many more
- Custom menu item flags to attach any information to any menu item
- Badges for item features, specials and sales
- Special/discount pricing
- Google maps to show off local suppliers or ethical sourcing programs
- Advanced styling options
For further information and purchasing options, please visit our WordPress restaurant menu homepage.
This easy restaurant menu plugin is one part of our suite of plugins designed to give you the best WordPress restaurant experience. Check out the powerful Restaurant Reservations plugin and let your customers reserve a table directly on your site. With its intuitive and easy-to-use interface, you’ll be sure to not lose out on business to your competitors.
For help and support, please see:
- Our FAQ page, here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/food-and-drink-menu/faq/
- Our installation guide, here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/food-and-drink-menu/installation/
- Our documentation and user guide, here: https://www.fivestarplugins.com/support-center/?Plugin=FDM
- The Restaurant Menu support forum, here: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/food-and-drink-menu/
We also have a few advanced tutorials that show how you can modify the plugin to offer even more functionality: