The FriendFeed Activity Widget is a simple WordPress widget that pulls your FriendFeed stream, pretties it up a bit and shares it with visitors to your blog. Itâs essentially a lifestream plugin that requires just a few steps to set up.
Please read the installation instructions carefully and ensure that you extract the widget to the correct folder path.
- Adds formatting for several addition services.
- Fixes a minor bug with Twitter autolinking of @names and urls.
- Fixes a bug with Twitter hash tag detection.
- Hotfix which should resolve the path issue introduced in the previous release.
- Added grouping support and formatting for many additional services.
- Moved styling to an external stylesheet, widget.css.
- Added date formatting options to widget settings.
- Added proper html encoding for feed links (XHTML validates.)
- Changed output from UL to DIV structure; may require CSS changes. Sorry!
- Updated to the latest FriendFeed API wrapper.
- Fixed some XHTML formatting problems.
- Fixed a potential incompatibility problem with other FriendFeed plugins.
- Fixed an issue with certain grouped events being dropped.
- Added grouping support and formatting for Flickr events.
- Output changes to resolve potential compatibility problems with other FF plugins.
- Embedded default styling into widget (suggested by bwana.tv)
- Rewrote caching system.
- Fixes compatibility problem with Glenn Slavenâs FriendFeed comments plugin.
- First plugin release; alpha-state.