Gravity Forms has launched an official Google Analytics Add-on. It is the successor to this plugin.
This plugin provides an easy way to add event tracking to your Gravity Forms using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
This plugin support Google Analytics 3 and Google Analytics 4.
- Pagination events
- JS only events
- Google Tag Manager
Looking for help setting things up? Read Our Setup Guide
- Gravity Forms 2.5
- Google Analytics Universal Analytics v3
- Google Tag Manager (optional)
- Add multiple event feeds with conditionals
- Custom event categories, actions, labels and even values
- Track form pagination events
- Dynamic event value on payment forms (integration with the payment add-ons including Paypal Standard, PayPal Pro, Stripe, etc…)
For payment based forms, you can leave the value blank to convert using the total payment amount.
Development happens on GitHub.
Get the official Gravity Forms Google Analytics Add-on
The official Gravity Forms add-on is here and is the successor to this plugin.
Find out more details about the Gravity Forms Google Analytics Add-on.