After plugin activation, go to âDashboard->Settings->Login Restrictorâ.
(P.S.!! This is a LIGHTWEIGHT (NON-SLOWING) Plugin. See other MUST-HAVE PLUGINS for everyone. )
=DIFFERENCES with other BRUTE-FORCE plugins=
1) doesnt implement any kind of brute-force at all.. it works with another specificsâ¦
2) it has IP whitelist textarea for each USER ROLE (see screenshot 1 )
3) it doesnt act using HTACCESS, but it acts using wordpress functions (maybe good, maybe worse, i dont know..).
4) it saves EASILIT readable logs (see: screenshot 2)
5) can be integrated with other plugins.
Developed by: ProtectPages Group.