PWA plugin is bringing the power of the Progressive Web Apps to the WP & AMP to take the user experience to the next level!
You can give the APP-like experience to your audience which will get your website to their home screen and works instantly like an APP with offline support.
- AMP Support: Full PWA compatibility for AMP. It works well with AMPforWP & AMP for WordPress by Automattic.
- NEW: Multi site support
- NEW: UTM Tracking
- NEW: OneSignal support with multisite
- NEW: Easily change start URL
- NEW: Caching Strategy for PWA enabled assets
- NEW: Added Support with PWA By PWA Plugin Contributors
- Cache Expire option added
- Service Worker : We have developed a service worker which automatically gets installed in the background and performs the necessary actions such as caching the external objects to reduce the requests and more.
- APP Banners in Home-screen: Automatically notifies your visitor to get the APP version of the website which directly gets added with the list of Apps and Home-screen. You can customize the icons for this as well.
- Web App Manifest: The Manifest file is necessary to get this functionality rolled out and we have made this automatic and connected with the PWA options.
- Offline Support: The PWA version of your site will load blazing fast even when the user is offline. Once the user is online, it will update the content again. It will also count the analytics as well and updates it when the user goes online again.
- Full Screen & Splash Screen: When you open the PWA version from the mobile, it will load in full screen without any browser toolbar, which gives it a native app like feel in PWA version. There’s also a welcome splash screen which is totally customizable.
- Continuous Development: We will be working hard to continuously develop this PWA solution and release updates constantly so that your forms can continue to work flawlessly.
- Dashboard System Status which helps you understand the setup status of the PWA.
- Application Icon Uploading
- Background color options for Splash screen
- Add your own Application and short name.
- Easily set the start page from options.
- Set Device Orientation easily.
- Tested with Google Lighthouse
- More PWA Features Coming soon.
- [Premium] the ability to expand PWA for WP with Call to Action, Loading Icon Library, Data Analytics, Pull to Refresh, Scroll Progress Bar, PWA to APK Plugin, Offline Forms for PWA for WP, Navigation Bar for PWA, Quick Action for PWA and Multilingual Compatibility for PWA extensions
Would you like to contribute?
You may now contribute to this PWA plugin on Github: View repository on Github