“Recently viewed and most viewed products” provides an extra feature to merchant to show ‘recently viewed products’ and ‘most viewed products’ on the product detail page and also at any place through out the site by adding given shortcode.
- Merchants can mark/unmark Recently viewed and Most viewed products manually.
- It allows Merchant to display Recently viewed and Most viewed products through out their site.
- Merchant can manage number of products to be displayed .
- Separate shortcodes are provided for both recently and most viewed products.
- Shortcodes can be used anywhere throughout the site to display the products.
- posts_per_page and number_of_products_in_row variables parameters can be used with shortcode.
- There is a feature to display only instock products.
- Hide Recently Viewed & Most Viewed Products on the basis of user roles.
- Seprate settings to hide RV/MV column from woocommerce product list table for selected roles.
- Merchant can view list of Recently viewed and Most viewed products.
- Separate settings are provided for both recently and most viewed products.
- Separate enable/disable feature for both recently and most viewed products.
- Include External/Affiliate Product in recently and most viewed list.
- Theme compatible
- Simple user interface.
- Excellent language support
- Easy to use and install
- Easy to configure
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- Woocommerce 2.6.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Documentation – http://demo.cedcommerce.com/woocommerce/recent-most-viewed/doc/