Google Search Console site verification
Search Engine Insights adds your website to Google Search Console and helps you verify site ownership:
- Detects your default WordPress Site URL and gives you the option to add it to Search Console.
- Automatically insert Google Search Console metatag to verify site ownership.
View Google Search Console stats on your WordPress dashboard
Search Engine Insights will help you understand your site’s search engine traffic and performance, by displaying key stats in a widget, on your WordPress dashboard.
In addition to a set of general Search Console reports, per Page and Post statistics will allow further segmentation of your search engine data, providing search engine insights for your web pages.
Google Search Console stats on your admin dashboard
- Four reports with overview stats about Impressions, Clicks, Position and Click Through Rate
- Location statistics with insights about your search engine performance by country
- Page stats which will show you how your web pages are performing
- Keywords report useful for your keywords research and strategy on search engines
In-depth Google Search Console stats for your web pages
Individual reports for each web page on your site with per page details as:
- Impressions and Clicks stats
- Position and Click Through Rate reports
- Location, Pages, and Keywords statistics
In addition, you can control who can view specific search console reports by setting permissions based on user roles.