Thank you for choosing SnapID™ for Two-Factor Authentication. Unfortunately, we will be shutting down this free service as of May 1, 2020. Please disable this plugin prior to that date to prevent issues. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Get the most secure & convenient two-factor authentication plugin for your WordPress website. With SnapID you will never have to remember your username and password ever again and be more secure than ever. All you need to do is send a simple text message to authenticate yourself.
Check out this 2 minute video showing how SnapID works.
What makes SnapID different from other authentication products?
SnapID is a next-generation authentication system developed by TextPower using the patented TextKey technology. It replaces complex, costly and high-maintenance systems with a simple approach that leverages the power of advanced messaging technologies and a cellular phone’s “fingerprint.”
Many websites/companies haven’t taken the appropriate steps to secure their environment because of the complications and expense associated with two-factor authentication. SnapID offers a way for companies of any size to implement authentication quickly and inexpensively.
- Usernames & Passwords (when there is nothing to steal, nothing can be stolen)
- Need for a smartphone (any cell phone that can send a text message can be used with SnapID)
- Significant up-front expense of other two-factor authentication systems
- Complex installation of hardware and/or software
- Man-in-the-Middle and Man-in-the-Browser attacks
- Purchasing and maintaining an inventory of “tokens”
- Tracking, replacing and maintaining these tokens
- Lost or misplaced tokens or insufficient supply when needed
- Learning curve for users
SnapID and TextKey are trademarks of TextPower Inc. TextKey is a patented technology with U.S. Patent number 8,943,561.