WordPress Data Guard protects your wordpress website from the unauthorized content copying. You can block the desired IP Addresses, right click usage, text-selection and Keyboard Shortcuts which are used for data stealing (like Cut, Copy and Paste) on your website, so that the individuals can’t copy or scrap your data.
You can also disable these restrctions only for the logged-in users.
WordPress Data Guard is World’s First WordPress Plugin, that allows you to enable security as per the Site’s Access Level. You can choose separate restriction settings for everyone, whether Registered Users, Subscribers, Authors or the Administrators. Rest everyone else will be restricted.
If you like the WordPress Data Guard Lite Version, and want to add more security to your website, then you can visit at below link to download a Professional version of it:
Features and Specifications
- Blacklist IP Addresses
- Disable Keyboard Shortcuts which are used for data stealing (like Cut, Copy and Paste)
- Disable Right Click on your website
- Enable/Disable Right Click Message
- Disable Text Selection on your website
- Allow Only Logged-In Users to do Right Click and Text-Selection
- Image Protection by disabling Drag and Drop (Only in Pro)
- User Level Based Restrictions (Only in Pro)
- 360 Degree Protection against data theft (Only in Pro)
- Unreadable codes for automatic grabbers (Only in Pro)
- Free SEO Support and much more… (Only in Pro Versions)
To enable the features, please visit the Options page after installing the WordPress Data Guard on your website.