The easiest to use Google Maps and Open Layers Map Plugin (including a Map Block)!
Add a customized Google map, map block or Store Locator to your WordPress posts and/or pages quickly and easily with the supplied shortcode. No fuss. No iFrames and super easy to use! Perfect for contact page maps, routes, maps showing delivery areas and any other use you can think of!
While the free version of WP Go Maps allows you to create a Google map with as many markers as you like, the Pro version allows you to do so much more!
Create Elementor Maps, map blocks and map widgets easily with our WP Go Maps Elementor map block integration, straight out the box!
The WP Go Maps Pro Version version allows you create custom Google maps with high quality markers containing locations, descriptions, images, categories, links and directions.
Lite Version (Free)
- The most popular Google Maps plugin on WordPress
- Choose between Google Maps or Open Layers Maps
- Super easy to use, no coding required!
- Create as many map markers as you need by simply typing in the address
- Responsive maps
- Elementor Map block
- Edit your map markers with the click of a button
- 9 popular map themes to choose from
- Create or add your own map theme
- Drag map markers to an exact location
- Add a map block to your page
- Google Maps Streetview supported
- UTF-8 character support
- Map widget functionality
- Full screen map functionality
- Support for localization
- Choose from four Google maps types: roadmap, terrain, satellite and hybrid
- Define your own width, height and zoom level for your map
- Add animations to your map markers!
- Store locator functionality
- Restrict a store locator search by country
- Add Polygons to your Map
- Add Polylines / Routes to your map
- Create a map in less than a 30 seconds!
- Right click to add a marker to your map
- No advertising or links
- Google Maps Autocomplete
- Google Maps Transport Layer
- Set the max zoom level for your map
- Serve your map marker data via your database or an XML file
- Compatible with caching plugins
- Compatible with Cloudfare
- Latest Google Maps API
- Latest OpenLayers API
- Create multiple maps!
- Allow your visitors to get directions to your markers.
- Add descriptions, links and images to your map markers.
- Add categories to your map markers
- Filter markers by category
- Mashup multiple maps
- Add different marker icons, or your own icons to make your map really stand out!
- List your map markers in the four ways; basic list, basic table, carousel, advanced table
- Allow visitors to use their map location as the starting or ending point for the directions
- Choose between the Default Google Maps Infowindow and the new Modern Infowindow
- Export/Import your markers to a CSV file for quick editing.
- Link Fusion tables to your Google Maps
- Show your visitor’s location on the Map
- Import KML/KMZ files to your map
- More advanced options for the Store Locator
- Allow users to use their map location for the store locator
- Store locator search by category
- Hide all map markers until a store locator search is done
- Move your marker list inside the map window
- Multiple map widget functionality
- Add retina-ready map marker icons
- WordPress Network friendly
- Get the WP Go Maps Professional Edition for only $39.99
Get a free copy of the WP Go Maps Pro version in exchange for translating our plugin!
- English – default
- Russian (Alexandra Bondareva)
- French (Arnaud Thomas)
- Polish (Michal Kotnowski)
- Finnish (Johanna Joutti)
- Dutch (Jan Wind)
- Hebrew (Gal Dotan)
- Danish (Patrick Jepsen)
- Italian (Tommaso Mori & Massimo Bregani)
- Croatian (Sven Kopun)
- Greek (Konstantinos Koukoulakis)
- Romanian (Cosmin Stroe)
- Spanish (Carmelo Villegas Cruz)
- Portuguese (Jose Antonio Ribeiro)
- Brazilian Portuguese (Roberto Costa)
- Turkish (Suha Karalar)
- Swedish (Martin Sleipner)
- Bulgarian (Lyubomir Kolev)
- Indonesian (Neno)
^Language file needs to be updated
WP Go Maps Lite
- Basic Google Map with Markers
- Store Locator
- Polygons & Polyines/Routes
- Google Maps Transit Layer
- Google Maps Traffic Layer
- Google Maps Bicycle Layer
WP Go Maps Pro
- Google map with advanced markers
- Marker listings – Simple
- Marker listings – Advanced
- Google Maps Directions
- Responsive Map
- Marker Categories (Filtering)
- Advanced Store Locator
- WP Go Maps Editor (Back-end Screenshots)
- Visitor Generated Markers – (WP Go Maps VGM Add-on)
- Custom Map Styling (WP Go Maps Gold Add-on)
- Installing WP Go Maps
- Creating your first map
- Google Maps mashup (Pro)
- Exporting and importing map markers (Pro)
- Changing the Google Maps language
- Create a google map and marker using custom fields (Pro)
- View all documentation