WP REST API Controller allows admins to toggle the visibility of, and customize the endpoints for, all custom post types and all taxonomies within WordPress with an easy-to-use graphical interface. Additionally, you can tweak visibility and customize the meta data attached to the API response.
Note: This plugin requires WordPress Version 4.7 or later to work.
- Enable/Disable REST API endpoints for custom post types and taxonomies.
- Enable/Disable custom post type/taxonomy meta data (add or remove meta fields from API requests).
- Rename custom post type/taxonomy base endpoints.
- Rename custom post type/taxonomy meta data names in API requests so they are more user friendly.
- Manipulate and control post types/taxonomies and their data created by third party plugins and themes.
- Granular control of API responses without writing a single line of PHP code.
- Filters included to alter and extend default functionality.
Note: As of version 1.4.0, this plugin no longer controls default WordPress Posts or Pages.