Easy to install plugin allows you to track the visitors who have activated ad block software on your website(s).
Sign in to the AdBlock X Portal to see real-time data and examine ad blockers’ impact on your website.
Configure how you engage these visitors with your own custom messages and track the conversions/effectiveness.
Ad block detection script has been tested on most common browsers with most common ad block extensions.
- Track unique visitors, returning visitors and page impressions with active ad blockers
- Track events, such as ad blocker turn offs and reactions
- Interactive portal with sorting and filtering options
- View daily data as a grid and as graphical charts
- View visitors by device type (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- React to visitors with ad blockers by device type
- View stats for multiple websites with a single account
- Select a date range and download data in spreadsheet format
- Setup rules for visitors with ad block and prompt them to whitelist your site
- Customize your message text and how it is displayed
We plan to roll out additional enhancements in the future to help publishers convert these visitors.
Visit our website for more information: adblockx.com