Admin Customization allows you to change the appearance of your WordPress backend.
The plugin allows you to:
- change the backend favicon.
- change the backend logo.
- hide the admin logo text and / or logo image.
- change the logo text font size.
- change the login page logo with a logo of any width.
- change the admin footer text.
- disable dashboard widgets.
- hide update notices and plugin update count.
- turn on redirection to homepage on administration panels logout.
The plugin also corrects some WordPress UX mistakes like not being able to click on the backend or on the login logos, and the fact that the user info dropdown list is mistakenly 2px larger than the dropdown header.
You should should follow me (@ciobi) on twitter.
Plugin Last Updated
October 30th, 2011
- [Cristi Burcă] (http://scribu.net), for scbFramework (http://scribu.net/wordpress/scb-framework), the plugin framework on which this plugin was built