This plugin combines the WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) and the Advanced Ads ad management plugin in order to integrate ads and banners into websites built with that page builder.
Please notice that WPBakery Page Builder is this plugin on codecanyon, formerly called Visual Composer.
Ad Management Features
Advanced Ads is a powerful, but easy to use ad management plugin. Among the many features, you can:
- manage all kinds of ads like Google AdSense, Google ad manager, Amazon, Taboola, Tradedoubler, Getyourguide, Booking.com, Ezoic, media.net, The Moneytizer, Infolinks, Content.ad, Awin and any other custom code
- show ads for mobile/desktop users only
- automatically inject ads into content, e.g. after specific paragraphs, headlines or images
- use Pro visitor conditions like browser width, geo location, browser language and many more
- benefit from dedicated Google AdSense support for all ad types (e.g. AdSense in.feed, AdSense in.article, AdSense Matched Content, AdSense link unit, AdSense Auto ads)
After activating this plugin, as well as WPBakery Page Builder and Advanced Ads, you should find three new elements in the editor:
- Advanced Ads – Ad
- Advanced Ads – Group
- Advanced Ads – Placement
Each of them corresponds to the according element in Advanced Ads. You only need to enter the ids/slug of that element to show it in the WPBakery Page Builder.
All elements are also grouped into the Ads tab.
Where to find the IDs?
Ads: Open the ad edit screen and stop the Wizard, if active. You should now see the Ad Id below the ad title.
Groups: The Group ID is listed in the Details column of the ad group list.
Placement: Create a Manual placement. Open the list of placements and click on show usage below the placement’s name. Extract the ID from the id attribute in the shortcode field