Do you sell your blogroll and having problem in keeping an updated information as to when this particular link is expired? You will no longer be in trouble with this plugin. Introducing: [CR]Paid Link Manager. A plugin that will help you manage your paid link’s life cycle.
This is what current version can do:
- The ability to create a separate group so that you can further set each group belong to what condition. I’ll explain this later.
- The ability to set per link age. So that it will automatically hide link that’s expired.
- The ability to store per link notes. It is useful for storing link detail, like client info (email subject reference maybe), so that you can remind him that their link is expiring.
- Add support for infinite age link (partner link or your other sites)
- Automatic email reminder for expiring links (sent out daily)
With planned (not so distant) future upgrade:
- Plugin API, so that other plugin or theme developer can use it seamlessly without too much hack
- Add ability to specify different separator for ‘coma’ mode
Open For Hire
Got awesome wordpress project? need something to be fixed? plugin to be made? You can contact me at email@example.com
Want to make a paid version of this plugin? let’s discuss…