PhpSword Favicon Manager WordPress plugin lets you add a favicon image to your WordPress website. Favicon is a small icon image or logo displayed in the address bar of a web browser. By using this plugin, you can easily upload and change favicon icon on your website built in WordPress.
PhpSword Favicon Manager WordPress Plugin Features
- Very simple and easy to use.
- No complex menus or setting.
- Just upload an image and change your website’s default favicon logo.
- Enable or disable the favicon code on the website.
- Store two favicon logos and choose any one of them to display on the website.
- Compatible with almost every version of WordPress.
How Does It Work?
The PHP codes of this plugin lets you upload your own favourite icon to the server. Once the pages of your website are accessed by the users, WordPress loads an action hook named
wp_header on every page request. On every
wp_header action hook the plugin appends required favicon image code to all the web pages. The procedure is the same for all post types such as the home page, category page, post pages or custom pages. This enables web browsers to load and display favicon icon for your WordPress website.
Currently the plugin is available in only the English language. We will add more languages soon.
More Information and Support
- Homepage of PhpSword Favicon Manager Plugin for WordPress at pkplugins.com
- More Free WordPress plugins
- Plugin support and help
Read more and Support
- If you like our favicon plugin, please provide your valuable feedback and suggestions to improve the quality of the plugin.
- Feel free to test the plugin in different WordPress versions and vote in the Compatibility section so that other users can check compatibility and download the appropriate version.
- Share your experience by rating the plugin.
- Read about plugin news, updates and more on our official website at pkplugins.com
- Do not hesitate to ask questions, report bugs/errors or anything related to our plugin through our support section, author’s website or plugin website.
PhpSword Favicon Manager WordPress plugin is released under the GPLv2. You can download, install and use this plugin for free on your personal or commercial website.