Redux was built by developers for developers. We save you months, if not years in your development time. Everything we do is to help innovation in the industry.
♥️ What the Plugin does?
Redux is a simple, genuinely extensible, and fully responsive options framework for WordPress themes and plugins. Built on the WordPress Settings API, Redux supports many field types, custom error handling, custom fields & validation types, and import/export functionality.
But what does Redux actually DO? We don’t believe that theme and plugin developers should have to reinvent the wheel every time they start work on a project. Redux simplifies the development cycle by providing a streamlined, extensible framework for developers to build on. Through a simple, well-documented config file, third-party developers can build out an options panel limited only by their imagination in a fraction of the time it would take to build from the ground up!
🚀 What fields does Redux offer?
- ACE Editor
- Bow Shadow
- Button Set
- Checkbox / Multi-Check
- Color (WordPress Native)
- Color Gradient
- Color Palette
- Color RGBA
- Custom Fonts
- Dimensions (Height/Width)
- Divide (Divider)
- Editor (WordPress Native)
- Gallery (WordPress Native)
- Google Maps
- Image Select (Patterns/Presets)
- Info (Header/Notice)
- JS Button
- Link Color
- Media (WordPress Native)
- Multi Media
- Radio (w/ WordPress Data)
- Raw (HTML/PHP/MarkDown)
- Section (Indent and Group Fields)
- Select (Select/Multi-Select w/ Select2 & WordPress Data)
- Select Image
- Slider (Drag a Handle)
- Slides (Multiple Images, Titles, and Descriptions)
- Social Profiles
- Sortable (Drag/Drop Checkbox/Input Fields)
- Sorter (Drag/Drop Manager – Works great for content blocks)
- Spacing (Margin/Padding/Absolute)
- Widget Areas (Classic Widgets only)
* The most advanced typography module complete with preview, Google fonts, and auto-css output!
- Full value escaping
- Required – Link visibility from parent fields. Set this to affect the visibility of the field on the parent’s value. Fully nested with multiple required parents possible.
- Output CSS Automatically – Redux generates CSS and the appropriate Google Fonts stylesheets for you on select fields. You need only specify the CSS selector to apply the CSS to (limited to certain fields).
- Compiler integration! A custom hook runs when any fields with the argument `compile => true` are changed.
- Field validation and sanitization
- Field and section disabling
- Oh, and did we mention a fully integrated Google Fonts setup that will make you so happy you’ll want to cry?
👍 BE A CONTRIBUTOR
If you want to help with translations, go to the Translation Portal at translate.wordpress.org.
You can also contribute code via our GitHub Repository. Be sure to use our develop branch to submit pull requests.
📝 Documentation and Support
- We have extremely extensive docs. Please visit [http://devs.redux.io/](http://devs.redux.io). If that doesn’t solve your issue, search [the issue tracker on GitHub](https://github.com/reduxframework/redux-framework/issues). If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular problem, [post a new issue](https://github.com/reduxframework/redux-framework/issues/new) for it. Before you submit an issue, please read [our contributing requirements](https://github.com/redux-framework/redux-framework/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md). We build on the dev version and push it to WordPress.org when we confirm Redux is stable and ready for release.
- If you have additional questions, reach out to us at email@example.com
⚡ Like the Redux Plugin?
- Follow us on Facebook 💬
- Rate us 5 ⭐ stars on WordPress.org
- Follow us on Twitter 🐦: @ReduxFramework
Redux does not interact with end users on your website. If a product is using Redux the option panel will cease to function without Redux.
For more details on our terms and conditions: https://redux.io/terms
NOTE: Redux is not intended to be used on its own. It requires a config file provided by a third-party theme or plugin developer to actually do anything cool!