Redux – Quickly create full pages in WordPress’ Gutenberg
Supercharge the Gutenberg editor with our ever-growing library of WordPress Blocks and templates. Discover what’s possible and implement any design on your website in virtually no time at all.
Worried that our templates may not work with your theme? We’ve got you covered. With our custom page templates option you can override any theme. Missing a plugin a template needs? No worries, we’ll even help you install what you need, all from the Gutenberg editor.
Don’t waste hours trying to recreate a template you love. With a click of a button in its own website where you can start customizing it for your needs.
♥️ What the Plugin does?
- Browse 1,000+ templates from your Gutenberg Editor that you can add to your site immediately.
- Preview each template on a demo site.
- Filter between the dependencies you want, and find exactly what you’re looking for.
- See instantly which Gutenberg templates you have everything for, or may need to install some dependencies.
- Automated install of anything you may need to install any template.
- Block Patterns library support built in.
- The most trusted option framework in the industry.
- Developer friendly: clean code, inline documentation
🚀 TYPICAL USE CASE OF THIS PLUGIN
Whether you are building a simple site or a big site with lots of pages, you just want it to look amazing. With the Extendify Library in Redux, you can begin making pages with various patterns or templates.
You can browse through the categories, as well as collections of like-styled pages. When you find something you like, we make sure you have everything you need. If a dependency (or required plugin) is missing, you are notified and can install the missing dependency. Worried that our templates may not work with your theme? No problem! With our custom
page templates options, you can transform any site into precisely what you want it to be, no matter what you are using them for.
Don’t waste hours trying to recreate a design you love. With a click of a button, you have it on your own site, and you can begin customizing your template for your needs.
🎉 Supported Page Builders
Currently Redux supports only the Gutenberg / Block Editor of WordPress 5.0+.
🎨 Supported Themes
Though Redux will work with any theme that uses Gutenberg, we have done extra work to ensure complete compatibility with these themes.
- Astra Theme with Astra Pro Add-On Plugin – Custom Layouts (for Layouts, Headers, Footers, Hooks)
- GeneratePress Theme with GP Premium Add-On Plugin – Elements (for Layouts, Headers, Hooks)
- OceanWP Theme with Ocean Extra free Add-On Plugin – My Library (for Layouts, Hooks etc.)
- Kava Pro Theme/ CrocoBlock Service with JetThemeCore Plugin – My Library (for Layouts, Pages, Headers, Footers, Single, Archive)
- Genesis Framework with Genesis Child Themes — via Blox Lite and Blox (Pro) Plugins – Global Content Blocks (for Sections, Hooks)
- Page Builder Framework with WPBF Premium Add-On Plugin – Custom Section (for Sections, Layouts, Hooks etc.)
- Customify with Customify Pro Add-On Plugin – Hooks (for Layouts, Sections, Hooks etc.)
- Suki with Suki Pro Add-On Plugin – Custom Blocks (for Layouts, Sections, Hooks etc.)
- Neve with Neve Pro Add-On Plugin – Custom Layouts (for Layouts, Sections, Hooks etc.)
- Woostify with Woostify Pro Add-On Plugin – Header Footer Builder (for Elementor theming areas – Headers/ Footers)
- Avada Theme with Avada Fusion Builder – Library (for Templates, Pages, Layouts, Columns, Rows)
- Divi Theme with Divi Builder – Library (for Templates etc.)
- Extra Theme with Divi Builder – Library (for Templates etc.) – Category Templates (for Layouts, Templates etc.)
👍 BE A CONTRIBUTOR
If you want to translate, go to the Translation Portal at translate.wordpress.org.
You can also contribute code via our GitHub Repository. Be sure to use our develop branch to submit pull requests.
📝 Documentation and Support
- For more information about the Template Library, check out Extendify.
- For information about the Redux Options Framework, check out Redux Documentation.
- If you have additional questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
⚡ Like the Redux Plugin?
Redux does not interact with end users on your website. Our templates will continue to work even if Redux is uninstalled. If a product is using Redux the option panel will cease to function without Redux.
The Redux plugin uses a custom API to fetch our content library and our Gutenberg templates. To improve the service and stability we store logs which may or may not contain the following:
- browser type
- referring site
- date and time of request
- category selection or search term
- anonymized IP address
API requests are only made when a user clicks on the Library button, launches the Redux Challenge, or opts into Google Font updates.