- Author: Fahad Mahmood
- Project URI: http://androidbubble.com/blog/wordpress/plugins/woocommerce-discounts-plus
An amazing WooCommerce extension to implement multiple discount criterias with ultimate convenience.
Discounts Manager for Products is compatible with WooCommerce and s2Member Plugin.
woocommerce, discounts, percentage, s2Member, sales, memership, weight, membership levels, cart discounts, quantity
2) Setup membership levels and discount criteria with WooCommerce
Some examples of usage
If the customer orders more than 5 items of a given product
- You may want to feature the following discount policy in your store: if the customer
orders more than 5 items of a given product, he/she will pay the price of this order
line lowered by 10%.
Offering a 5% discount if the customer orders more than 10 items
- Or you may want a different policy, for example offering a 5% discount if the customer
orders more than 10 items of a product and a 10% discount if he/she orders more than
When the customer orders more than 10 items (say, 15, 20, etc.)
- Discounts Plus supports flat discounts in currency units as well,
enabling you to handle scenarios like deducting fixed value of, say $10 from the item subtotal.
For example, when the customer orders more than 10 items (say, 15, 20, etc.), a discount of $10
will be applied only on the subtotal price.
The settings for discounts are simple yet extensive, allowing wide range of discount
policies to be adopted in your store.
Here is the list of the main features:
- Possibility of setting percentage Discounts Plus or flat (fixed) Discounts Plus in currency units.
- Discounts Plus for product variations is supported to treat them separately or by shared quantity when discounting.
- Discount is better visible and is available on several locations (see below).
- Discount is visible on the Checkout page
- Discount is visible on the Order Details page
- Discount is visible in WooCommerce order e-mails and invoices as well.
- Showing the applied discount when hovering over the item price in the cart.
- Possibility of easily changing the CSS of the price before and after discount.
- Discounts Plus can or cannot be applied if a coupon code is used, depending on configuration.
- HTML markup is allowed in information about the Discounts Plus offer in Product Description.
- Discounts Plus can be disabled more easily in the Product Options page.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x.
** If you like Discounts Manager for Products, please also check out more premium plugins: **
This WordPress Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This free software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this software. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.