You can find more information on our web site (wpfastestcache.com)
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly. In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again. Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page.
In addition, the site speed is used in Google’s search ranking algorithm so cache plugins that can improve your page load time will also improve your SEO ranking.
Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cloudflare support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents
- WP-CLI cache clearing
- Proxy Cache – Varnish Cache Integration to clear proxy cached content automatically when the cache created by WP Fastest Cache is cleared
WP Fastest Cache is not only a wp cache plugin but also a speed optimization wordpress cache plugin. There are many features such as Minify Html, Minify Css, Enable Gzip Compression, Leverage Browser Caching, Add Expires Headers, Combine CSS, Combine JS, Disable Emoji.
- Generating static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html – You can decrease the size of page
- Minify Css – You can decrease the size of css files
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
- Disable Emoji – You can remove the emoji inline css and wp-emoji-release.min.js
Premium Performance Optimization
- Mobile Cache
- Widget Cache
- Minify HTML Plus
- Minify CSS Plus
- Combine JS Plus
- Optimize Images – Optimized images load faster and consume less cellular data
- Convert WebP – Serve images in next-gen formats. Image formats like JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP often provide better compression than PNG or JPEG, which means faster downloads and less data consumption
- Database Cleanup – The Database Cleanup feature clears out all of the garbage datas such as post revisions, trashed posts & pages, comments from trash & spam, trackbacks and pingbacks, transient options etc.
- Google Fonts Async
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images. Consider lazy-loading offscreen and hidden images after all critical resources have finished loading to lower time to interactive
It is very inconvenient to use multiple caching plugins at the same time. That’s why you need to disable plugins such as LiteSpeed Cache, WP-Optimize, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, SiteGround Optimizer, Breeze while using WP Fastest Cache.
WP Fastest Cache is compatible with most popular plugins such as Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO, Elementor Website Builder, Classic Editor, Akismet Spam Protection, WooCommerce, Contact Form by WPForms, Really Simple SSL, All-in-One WP Migration, Yoast Duplicate Post, Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan, WordPress Importer, UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin, MonsterInsights, All in One SEO, WP Mail SMTP by WPForms.
Although there are over 7000 languages spoken in the world today, we feel very lucky to support 27 languages for now.
However, localizing or adapting a plugin to another language or culture is time consuming and a demanding task. That’s where the amazing Translation Contributors team of WordPress comes into play. These selfless people spent their precious time without expecting anything in return so that other people can use the add-ons more easily. We sincerely thank all of them.
Chinese Simplified (China), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Czech, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (South Africa), English (UK), Finnish, French (France), Galician, German (Germany), Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean (Korea), Persian, Russian, Slovak (Slovakia), Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Ecuador), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Venezuela), Swedish, Turkish